Sunday, October 17, 2010

Z

My torso had almost forgotten
what you had done to me
the gashes made to endure
in the name of charity.
Away with these haunting memories.

My focus wanders
into the distance,
at the thought of you.
The life you lived after your death
I had to take you through.

Please, get well, I prayed
for the sake of your arid life.
Days no one could touch,
drawn out by people at night.
Oh it was such a strife.

How could I, a little girl
bring somebody back from death?
Regardlessly my little soul
could not leave this corpes undead.
I lured him out from underneath.

With my purity as bait
your drool flowing endlessly
leaving slimy tracks behind.
Ata boy your doing well,
just keep following me.

Through the rivers and the rains
down the water washed
away with those grimy grims
I thought I could rid of them
but the flood went on.

Onto me, was when I saw
this was not the death
that had made you so dark
but the life that been before it,
the slime clings endlessly.

The light I had shone on you
all but made you shine,
like a slug leaving trails
fake diamonds left behind.
Allthemore I cherished you.

The warmth I gave
meant nothing to you
the tears I shed just stung
your thin grey skin so sensitive
writhing and churning along.

Once I tried to rid of you
back to where you were,
but you insist to follow me
sputtering so helplessly
that you could not be abandoned.

I walk a few steps
and look behind, there you are
slugging on with droopy eyes
focused unfocusly on me
and my dragging pace.

What a race, so meaningless
no enthusiast no speed.
I mumble on with dreary eyes
for two long months I run
my own marathon.

At last I cross the finish line
smiling happily. Congratulate
I left you there for someone else
to take, just in time another girl
comes by your running mate.

No comments: