Friday, September 24, 2010

Dreams of everything but nothing

Dreams are one of those things that give everything to everbody but nothing to nobody. Everything to nothing, what a vast and vague range. Truely somethings are just better not having. I would say dreams are merely sweet and sour non-beings.

Recently I've been taking a pack of heavy dreams for breakfast but they were not worth trying. The bitter feeling left in my chest was quite a drag for the whole day. What else would you recommend?
Well, the spicy ones are the best to frizzle up your mornings but too much of 'em would get your feet numb. How about a nice cup of hazelnut dazes? It gets you up in no time while you wade in the sweet aroma.
Yes, that would be nice. I think I'll challenge myself to one of those hot-chilly frenzies too.
Great, best to get you sizzled up before a busy day, exellent choice.
Thanks.
Have a nice dream.

No comments: